Monday 20 February 2012

Hello.

Yes comrades, I'm back and I've done up the blog. Though I need to do the image above again so that you can actually see that it says 'Sam Might Say'. Yes some things are going to change around here, videos will be getting uploaded for when I'm unable to get on the laptop (well, I'll try somehow to upload them), book reviews will be coming your way - I like reading - I'm currently reading Dracula but seen as though it has nothing to do with music you won't be getting a review of it from me... no no. I'm talking about music books, even this great little book I picked up at Christmas of Beatles' photographs. Yes it won't just be music music I'm talking about now, it'll be music films, music photographers (such as Jim Marshall), music books, music podcasts and all that musical...ness.

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment