Saturday 2 March 2013

Stereophonics Acoustic



Remember a long time ago when I wrote a post about acoustic covers? Because I do, and the Stereophonics have just brought back that love to me.

'Pick a Part That's New' is great in it's natural form, Kelly Jones has a beautiful voice, a voice like no one could ever attempt to mimic, a one in a million. Listening to this makes me fall back in love with music, because for a while I've been getting bored of the same music I've been listening to years, and now I've rediscovered Stereophonics, and as an add-on I've discovered their acoustic work, and what an amazing collection it is.

It's been a good while since I've had a song that I just wanted to play on loop for hours, and Stereophonics have brought me a variety of songs that I've had on a loop, so far I've yet to discover one of their songs that I don't like, or love, and when I listen to any of their acoustic work I get that feeling in my stomach that only music lovers will understand.

What an ace sound this band achieve over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment