Monday 4 June 2012

Sam's tales from the middle of Newcastle part 2

Last night was pretty mega, I have to say. Miles Kane was great, managed to blag Ryan into giving me a shoulder carry so I could see Miles - I'm way too small to stand in crowds.

Maximo park were good too, not a fan of their recorded stuff but they can put on a show - plus I could actually see the stage and I wasn't getting squeezed. We counted 106 pairs of Vans all together, most girl's were wearing next to nothing whereas I looked like a human condom in my raincoat - but at least I was dry.

Erm, what else? Spent £3.50 on a burger, but it tasted right good. During Dizzee Rascal I almost died, almost lost my shoe and Ben told me off when I yawned - sorry!

I'm currently in the hotel room waiting to go for breakfast - I could eat a horse and go back for the jockey.

In a bit

- Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment