Monday 14 May 2012

Comrades, a week has it been? I think the last time we spoke I posted up a post about the Beatles that is also now available to view on Joe's Big Toe, check it out! 
Anyway, yes. Another busy weekend has gone by, working with the Fallen on Friday. What a great gig it was! I came home with less bruises but I cut my hand on the drums, damn those drums. Dom gave me the job as official GAFFA taper, tambourine player, and guitar cleaner - as he said himself, I have my work cut out for me. The gig was a great one, was easy enough to move around as well because people at Windsors (the place where they were playing) are a lot more polite and stepped aside for me, plus there was a little bit of room on the stage for me to move around on.
We all had a giggle, Dom gave me his sweatband and I earned £40 for the night. 
Oh yeah, and there was a bloke who looked like a leggy blonde from behind, had us all baffled for a bit until he turned around and we saw the five o' clock shadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment