Monday 7 May 2012

Comrades, long time no talk. Exams, coursework deadines, nights out, work and some more work. Yes that is what my week has consisted of but it's bank holiday Monday and it's time for me to relax. Last night I was at the Crown, in Brotton, to take photos for the Fallen - it was a good night, apart from the camera going doo-lally halfway through the gig, nightmare! I've woken up with many, many bruises, a lump on my head from a woman who kept on elbowing me, a toe that is in an amazing amount of pain and I'm currently half deaf. But I managed to get some good shots, had members of the audience very interested in what I was doing - some boy even shook my hand and congratulated me - how lovely. So apart from being knocked about, having drink spilt on me and the camera malfunctioning it was a good night, looking forward to the next one.

In a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment