Saturday 3 November 2012

Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait



Because I'm at a uni that is situated in Middlesbrough town I am just a ten minute walk from HMV, where I spent most of my free time - unless I'm playing Farmville 2 with Matthew. My recent buy is Babel - Mumford and Sons and this song is the new single from the amazing album.

I've always loved Mumford and Sons, they bring a fresh, vibrant sound to the charts. I love everything they've ever done and this new tune just proves that they are back and better than ever with their exciting sound and original quality that us hardcore music lovers crave.

I adore Ben Lovett's vocals, I think they are just completely perfect and so strong - they deliver each message in every song perfectly, and it is amazing how well they stand with this genre of music. It is a perfect song, everything goes amazingly well together, it all just fits like a jigsaw puzzle and every chord, every instrument and every vocal line compliments the song - compliments Mumford and Sons and proves that they are an excellent band.

No comments:

Post a Comment