Thursday 26 April 2012

Paul Freeman



The image above was taken by the brilliant Jane Hoskyn; for further information of her work go to; http://janecam.500px.com/#/0


I'd never fallen in love with a support act before, that was before I had seen Paul Freeman.

Since I had seen him in July he has become one of my most favourite musicians, with many of songs, of his, topping the '25 most played' playlist on my ITunes. I hate, hate, hate buying off ITunes too but sadly enough it's the easiest way to get hold of his music and trust me, it's worth the 79p - if anything it should be a hell of a lot more than that!


Freeman plays the guitar like Clapton, those riffs are so easy to be taken away with - it's like floating along the sea when you listen to them. 'On The Highway' is my current favourite of Freeman's work, it's just such a beautiful song that is so enjoyable to listen to, just like as all of his songs are; take 'Tightrope', 'Earthquakes' and 'Still Need You' - I never get bored of hearing them no matter how many times I've listened to them, his writing is perfection - songs and lyrics are all written to perfection, and his voice pulls off every story in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment